3. Disney Magic
My sister and I decided to take a cruise with some friends. What originally started as six friends ended up just three, but we had a blast. There wasn't one night that we didn't dress up to have fun and party. The food was amazing, as always with Disney, the staff was always attentive and kind, and there's just something so special about Disney. They make everyone feel welcome, and there's always something for everyone to do. I love that Disney's adult area is policed so well to keep it just adults. It was quiet and fun, and the hot tubs were great. The waitstaff always had a menu for a drink, and they wanted to make sure you had fun. The shows were on par with Broadway, and I really enjoyed getting tickets for the big meet and greets like the princesses and then Anna/Elsa/Olaf. That saved a lot of time, and there wasn't a lot of waiting around. More of that please! Our excursions were wonderful. In Grand Cayman we went to the Turtle Farm, and swam with turtles all day. The lunch that was provided was delicious, as well. In Castaway Cay, we did the 5k and spent the rest of the afternoon napping on Serenity Bay. It was a perfect afternoon. I can't recommend Disney cruises enough. They're fun for everyone, including people like my non-Disney uncle. Even he can find something to enjoy on a Disney cruise.

Halloween on the High Seas

martinbeks’s Full Rating Summary
Get Disney Magic price drops

Standard Inside Stateroom
Cabin 11A 7621
Our cabin was beautiful and quiet, which was awesome. Unfortunately, it was on the opposite side that we were on. It was a long walk to get to, but our steward was amazing, he kept everything clean, and the bed and sofa were all comfortable.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins