3. Royal Princess
I chose this cruise to celebrate my 50th birthday. I loved the experience, but I wished there was MORE TO DO!!! On the ship, I mean. The best part for me was the excursions, and meeting some really nice people onboard. Outside of that, I wished there was more opportunities to have get-togethers. For those who have been on many cruises and have met all sorts of people, I think that would be easier, because you can plan cruises with these people. But for first-timers? Perhaps I can spend more time on cruise critic and maybe find some new friends to go on the next cruise with. I went with my aunt this time. OH......and the best thing that happened to me was the day before my birthday, I went to the First-time cruisers welcome in Princess Live!! and won the drawing for an Elite membership being given away!!!!! That was awesome!!! :)

Loved my first cruise!!!....but...is that it?

Royal Princess Cruise Review by StephenD1967

StephenD1967’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Princess price drops

Deluxe Balcony
Cabin DC M507
Great cabin, great steward!!! No complaints.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins