3. Caribbean Princess
We chose this because of the incredible itinerary. Every stop was a beautiful place in it's own right. The ship seems like it is having some problems mechanically. Several places around the ship you could smell sewage. The entertainment was okay, not all of it appealed to me. The buffet was very repetitious, and the biggest letdown for me was the menu in the dining room. Like a lot of people besides myself said, to much stuff you cannot even pronounce. Ended up at the burger place 3 nights. Did like the shakes, malts, and cones. Drink prices were reasonable and most were well made. Room was small, and I have to agree, the smallest shower afloat in our extended balcony room on deck 10. We had really good service most of the time, but they have the worst coffee I have had since the military days. Not sure what all the refurbishing was, but our bed didn't seem new in C502. Not sure if Princess is that great of a value. Princess excursions are REALLY pricey. Next cruise is Carnival Horizon Atlantic crossing next May.

Not all was bad, but enough.

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review by steveg49

steveg49’s Full Rating Summary
Get Caribbean Princess price drops

Premium Balcony
Cabin B1 C502
Enough closet space, but could use a few more drawers. Nothing really made it stand out from other staterooms. Extended balcony a waste for 2 people. Square footage seems small. Great location for elevators. Room was ready when we boarded.
Caribe Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins