3. Carnival Pride
I love Carnival and the Pride. I was impressed that the Captain navigated us safely around Irma and made adjustments to ensure that our sailing was as smooth as possible. The entertainment staff quickly, easily, and (most importantly) happily adjusted to the constantly changing schedule.We loved the fact that there were tons of options to keep us busy or we could just relax. I have been on 6 Carnival cruises (2 on the Pride) and I still found myself trying activities I've never done before. The comedy shows were great! The dining room staff and our cabin steward were fantastic and a lot of fun! Our group of 4 had a fabulous week and successfully celebrated our friend's milestone birthday! We are already planning our next cruise on the Pride...hoping we are able to make the itinerary we were supposed to have work out next time, but either way we know we will have a blast!

Safe and fun!

Carnival Pride Cruise Review by MichelleRH

MichelleRH’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Pride price drops

• Nassau
    This is about my 4th or 5th trip to Nassau and my first time taking local taxi/van to Paradise Beach and it was BEAUTIFUL! There is no need to rent chairs/umbrellas if you go a bit to the right once you enter the beach and don't mind putting your blanket in the sand. You can find a slightly shaded area. We stayed in the water the entire time so there was no beach time for us.
    View All 5,989 Nassau Cruise Port Reviews