3. Seven Seas Voyager
A Really Huge Disappointment!! I have cruised several different ships in the Mediterranean, and for the cost, this one was overpriced and really underwhelming. Our butler was the poorest I have ever seen and totally oblivious to any request, I really believe they just picked a warm body and put a suit on her and gave her the title of butler. She was rude and arrogant. The Pool bar closes at 6pm, the restaurants close at 9:30 pm, food is mediocre. The french restaurant is terrible, however Lorenzo the maitre'd is exceptional, he along with Sergio, the other restaurant manager are probably the two most skilled employees on that ship. Management should take their thoughts seriously, they know what the problems are and most are easy fixes, which would go along way to providing happier customers. The penthouse suite B was the tiniest suite I have ever had on any ship (suite 770) and the furniture in it makes it so crowded you can't move, especially when your butler just leaves your empty suitcases standing in the room and does not put them away nor ever ask if you would like them removed. The decor is tired and dated. The beds were broken down with sunken nests in each bed. The pillows were tiny. Nice linens. The bathroom with its single sink, tiny shower and unimpressive decor was a big yawn. Room service menu, a joke! Would you like a hamburger or a hot dog or a few tiny scallops, or the choice of 2 other unappetizing selections. When I went to the dining room to order off of the menu and ask to have it brought to my room. I was told that was impossible. I said fine I will sit down, order dinner and then send my butler to pick it up when it was ready. I was told "no, that's not how it works." Sergio saved the day and told the hostess it would work that way and my dinner was delivered. Ok, so what was good? The passengers, best group I have ever sailed with. British, Australian, Dutch, Americans, all great people! In the 30 people I got to know, none felt they would ever go on this ship again. A couple who had previously cruised with Regent were shocked and disappointed about this cruise, the staff, the food and the service. Would I go on Regent again. No, burn me once shame on you, burn me twice, well, I am just not that plain stupid!

Never again!

Seven Seas Voyager Cruise Review by Cruiseover50

Cruiseover50’s Full Rating Summary
Get Seven Seas Voyager price drops

Penthouse Suite
Cabin B 770
Really, dark, ugly art. Tiny balcony, terrible lighting in the bathroom, old mattresses that need to be replaced. Tired decor. really tight, no room to move without bumping into something and don't let me to forget to mention, the ship and bed vibrate all night, because either the captain does not realize that the speed he moves at causes these vibrations or the engines need to be overhauled. Slower or faster and the vibrations that rattled your teeth all night went away.
Deck 8 Suite Cabins