Fantastic as always!!: Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review by RLThomp

Overall Member Rating

Fantastic as always!!

Sail Date: September 2017
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Port Canaveral (Orlando)
We typically cruise with Royal, so I may have somewhat of a bias in the review, but the company makes quite difficult to go elsewhere! We have never had a bad experience! If we ever ran into what we thought may be an issue, it has been kindly resolved. We loved the Majesty because of the small size. We have cruised on a slightly larger ship, still a Royal cruise, and we didn't feel it had the same feel or cleanliness.

The Junior Suite cabin is just perfect! It gives you more room to navigate, and the balcony size if perfect as well! Just enough room to really enjoy the seating! Of course, one of the best perks of the Suite cabins is the priority embarking and disembarking. There is nothing like being sent to the front of the line!

We love the main dinners too! That is actually probably one of my favorite parts of cruising! It makes me try dishes that I normally would stray away from! Plus, who doesn't like to get fancy every now and then?

We More don't attend any of the shows or entertainment, but we do tend to catch the replays on the TV which are quite entertaining!! We do enjoy the bands at the bars; Boleros in particular!!

I am a little upset about the changing of the room service charge. However, I am by no means saying that will change my decision to book my next adventure!

We had one of the best room attendants this trip also!

We like to take the time to relax, so we don't do any of the excursions either. However, we have in the past, and every one we have ever done has been spectacular!! Coco Cay is by far my favorite! Somehow, Royal has managed to make that even better! I love the new additions and beaches! South beach was like a small haven, and the floating bar was a very nice addition!! Less

Published 09/20/17

Cabin review: JS Junior Suite

Cannot say enough about the Junior Suites! We have been hooked since the first time we booked one for our anniversary. Until then, we always just did the interior cabins. The layout is great!! While the JS is much pricier, the views and perks are worth the money! I LOVE the priority embarking and disembarking!!

Read All Junior Suite (JS) Reviews >>

CocoCay is by far my favorite experience!! I love the new additions also. I am looking forward to having the boardwalk for convenience also! I think I live off of Coco Locos while I am there, and wish I could enjoy them daily!! I also hate to share for fears that it will be too crowded on our next cruise, but the South Beach is amazing!! While it is a bit of a walk for the food buffet, it is definitely worth it!! I absolutely love the addition on the floating bar!!
Read 887 CocoCay Reviews

I love Nassau, but unless you are a big shopper this day might suit you better staying on the ship or doing an excursion. Of course, due to time restrictions with my husband's job, we are subjected to only this cruise so we have made this stop more than twice!! However, we did travel to the Queen's Staircase this time and I cannot describe how glad I am that we did that.
Read 5097 Nassau Reviews