3. MSC Orchestra
Chose this cruse, because want to try different line. Had an experience with Royal and NCL. Pros: Cabin-very spacious , always clean, enough space for storage. Entertainment- very good singers and dancers. Really enjoyed it. Food-delisious pastries spa- underestimated hidden little gem. Spa pass is $50. Obviously its not comparable to NCL, but its a good spot to hide from the croud and enjoy the jacuzzi and a steem room with unlimited access. cons: Food- the most horrible I ever tryed. Horrible taste with very little options. Sometimes not available at all. Why is that happened that people come from excursions at 5-6pm and there is nothing but disgusting pizza? Service in buffet area is so bad: when I asked for a napkins (isn't it supposed to be on the tables or at lest by the plates?) the waiter told me to go and ask people behind the counter. Not a one meal that we enjoyed on this cruise. Excursions was not bad, but our bus had people of 4 languages, and its so annoying to listen all translations all the time. We sign in online for a membership of MSC. Full ignoring. The last: all ads on the loudspeaker you could hear only in hallway. Nothing in the rooms. My advice to people who already booked it : just set up your mind that you are taking ferry from point A to point B.

MSC-Absolutely not

MSC Orchestra Cruise Review by aniram

• Sail Date: August 2017
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Stateroom – Fantastica
Chose this cruse, because want to try different line.

Had an experience with Royal and NCL.

Pros:

Cabin-very spacious , always clean, enough space for storage.

Entertainment- very good singers and dancers. Really enjoyed it.

Food-delisious pastries

cons:

Not a one meal that we enjoyed on this cruise.

We sign in online for a membership of MSC. Full ignoring.

aniram’s Full Rating Summary