3. Carnival Victory
The embarkation was fine. We had faster to the fun. Day1 was good. everything went fine we had Mytime Dining. The staff that day was good. (we should have asked to sit in their area the rest of the cruise), Day 2 our dining room experience was less than good. The staff seemed very unorganized. It was my wifes Birthday. The waiter and I sang happy Birthday because he could not find any of the other staff to help. I had to ask for dessert! They did not offer Coffee after Dinner. Day 3 was just like day 2 we had to ask for Dessert and Coffee. Day 4 was even worse. We were seated and 2-3 minutes later the table next to us was seated. (3 Fairly Young Females) The assistant waiter came almost immediately and took their order. About 10 minutes later the Waiter stopped to ask if we had ordered. I said no we have not. And informed him the service was horrible. It was the same staff we had on day 3. I did make a mistake when Booking this cruise. I did not review the ship prior to booking. I did not realize there was not a Steakhouse or a Guys on this ship!!!!. The food was ok but this ship needs to be remodeled and other choices added. The staff in the Atlantic Dining Room was mediocre at best. We have been on other ships and this has been our only bad experience. Had it only been 1 night I would have marked it up to just on off day. However it was 3 out of 4 nights, This makes me think it is a management issue. Key west was ok We did the hop on hop off trolley. In hindsight I would probably rent a gold cart and tour on our own. Maps are easily available. Cozumel was good as usual. We enjoyed most of the Cruise just not the service side of it. The Comedians were funny. the Shows were decent. I will not cruise on this ship again!

Poor Poor Poor Service

Carnival Victory Cruise Review by Firemankevin

I will not cruise on this ship again!
Firemankevin’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Victory price drops

Interior
Cabin 4A 6307
the Cabin was fine. However it was only looked after 1 time a day. Every other cruise we were on the steward was in atleast twice a day. Should have seen that coming when he asked if we wanted morning or evening service. We were woken up to the sound of a vacuum being ran outside our room at 1:00am!
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins

• Chankanaab National Park Tour
    it was good. The sea lion show is fun. The snorkeling is good. Food is good. The drink list that you can get is shrinking. Service was good. The pool water was not nearly as clean as last year
    View All 236 Chankanaab National Park Tour Reviews
  • Conch Train Tour
    it was ok. They say the run every 15 minutes we found it to be closer to 30 minutes the times we had to wait on a trolley.
    View All 225 Conch Train Tour Reviews