3. MSC Divina
My wife wanted to try the Yacht Club, and we had never been on MSC or been to Jamaica. The YC was primo and the special private restaurant, pool, spa, bar and butler service was amazing. Except for them moving pool deck chairs over or room at wee hours of am. The ship was beautiful and classy. But the mob, masses on the regular pool deck and at the buffet at meal time were intense...so we stayed mostly in our private ritzy area. On and off escort was cool. Great food in The Muse and Galaxy specialty restaurants. We did not go to many shows or movies and avoided crowds. For the retail price, the YC was pricey, and the "steerage" (sorry, not just my word, it came up several times) was too cheap. Don't expect high class or seasoned travelers on this line. So take my review and ratings only for YC perspective, please.

Yacht Club was Great..."steerage", not so much

Traveldoctor65’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Divina price drops

Yacht Club Deluxe Suite
Cabin YC1 16026
Nice, but bath tub and walk in closet were great. Black out curtains wonderful. They restricted our fridge bar with exactly what WE wanted. Sound overhead while moving chairs was only issue. They apologized and improved, and a free champagne.
Urano Deck Suite Cabins