3. Navigator of the Seas
We chose this cruise for the ports - LaHavre, we went to Normandy - it's a long drive but worth it, Lisbon, Portugal and Vigo, Spain. Nice ship with lots to do. We had good weather and calm water so the trip was great! Food in Main Dining Room was good most nights and there are plenty of choices. Dining room staff was very good at dinner. At breakfast an lunch they were a little less attentive but brought us whatever we asked for when we got their attention. The entertainment was ok - the piano player was good and the cruise band was very good but the main performances were just fair. The ship is kept very clean and I would recommend taking a trip on her. Embarkation and disembarkation were smooth for our trip and it was sold out. We took private tours in all 3 ports so I cannot comment on the cruise ship tours for the ports. We did take a cruise ship tour back to Heathrow that stopped at Windsor Castle - great stop - I would recommend it if you have the time.

Fun time and interesting Ports! Ship is not the newest but very clean!

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by nlond

Embarkation and disembarkation were smooth for our trip and it was sold out.

nlond’s Full Rating Summary