3. Norwegian Jewel
My husband and I were first time cruisers, therefore we searched for a cruise that would allow us to have a great time, with a great atmosphere, exquisite food, and high quality service without compromising our finances. We found that and even more at the Norwegian Jewel. The view from the balcony was unbelievable gorgeous. The service provided at the front desk, at embark and at disembark was very organized and efficient. As a matter fact the service provided by the entire staff was superb. The food , especially at Moderno's , and at Cagney's was exceptionally delicious. Even the buffet had lot of food with great variety. At first, I was a little bit skeptical about the cleanness of the cabin, but I was wrong because our cabin was cleaned twice a day. We have a grand time, and the memories of our first cruise are unforgettable. We recommend Norwegian Jewel and its outstanding service to anyone who is looking to pamper himself/ herself. Bon voyage!

An unforgettable experience

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review by Ngarry

• Sail Date: August 2017
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Balcony
Ngarry’s Full Rating Summary

Balcony
Cabin BD
The stateroom was absolutely spotless. it was cleaned twice a day. The steward make himself available to us at all times. He was very pleasant and courteous.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins