3. Allure of the Seas
This was my 5th cruise and first on Royal. We traveled with our small children. I really enjoyed the ship. It is a huge ship with lots to do and although it's big It didn't feel crowded, except during first drill etc. The food was very good to excellent in the main dining room and there were plenty of choices was excellent and let us order what we wanted. Our server The breakfast at the buffet was better than the lunch buffet. The Buffet overall was average. The entertainment on the ship was excellent. We actually enjoyed the Monopoly games on ice show and Mama Mia the best! The Aqua show, comedy shows, and Blue Planet were very good too. The service was excellent. Our cabin was a good size for an interior and it was decorated nice. I highly recommend this ship! I will definitely travel with Royal again.

Great Ship and Entertainment