Scenic Opal Cruise Review

Wonderful cruise of the Rhine River!!

Scenic Opal Cruise Review by oreo949

• Sail Date: Aug 2017
  • Destination: Europe River

I chose this cruise for a group of 38 friends because they worked with me even though I am not a travel agent. Also, EVERYTHING was included. Most of us chose to give additional tips to those who really went out of their way to enhance our experience, The staff was wonderful! Cruise director Richard was delightful and engaging. Our butler, Alex, was wonderful and anticipated our every wish. The shore excursions were top rate. The destinations were beautiful and historic. Food and beverage were excellent and the service was also terrific! I highly recommend doing this cruise with friends. Embarkation was SO easy. We were able to board the ship by 11am and started meeting up with all of our group while enjoying beverages and a terrific lunch. We checked in to our suites by 3pm. There were no children on the cruise and that was perfect for me.

oreo949's Full Rating Summary

Cabin PP 314

Our cabin was very well appointed. The beds were very comfortable with very nice linens. The balcony was terrific! We never closed the door between the suite and the balcony which gave us extra floor space.

oreo949