• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match
  • Cruise Tips

Grand Celebration Review

Editor Rating
7 Awards

Awesome cruise and the price.

Review for Grand Celebration to the Bahamas
ruchika64
First Time Cruiser • Age 50s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Aug 2017
Cabin:
Traveled with children

Great food, fun and excellent customer service by all of their staff. This was a great bargain and I will use them for additional travel in the future. I had a great time .I really enjoyed my cruise. It was awesome except the lost & found not good. I left my case charger and one more thing , made a complain but couldn't find it. If left in the cabin it won't fly.

Cabin was clean and had ample room for luggage and pace to hang clothes. More entertainment and activities than we could do--great variety! The shows were good. the food was very delicious. Over all a nice & enjoyable trip. Loved the people . Made new friends.

We stayed at Pelican . The staff was awesome. Very polite and considerate. The tiano beach and the Lucayan resort beach was too good . Enjoyed the bonfire and the dance at the tiano beach. My friend visited me from India . She had a marvelous experience in the ship. They took out beautiful pictures but in the end I forgot to buy it . I wish I can do it now. Time was short in the ship . Next time I would love to go for more time so that I can explore more. Overall a great & Lovely experience and a very good price package. Thanks to you for making my dream come true.

Cabin M

I loved the room . The Bed was comfortable. Cabin was excellent with the shore view from the room.

2 Helpful Votes