3. Enchantment of the Seas
i chose this cruise as it was the shortest that was available and I could find on this date. I heard great reviews about RCI so chose RCI. I was not disappointed. My husband who doesn't like to leave the house enjoyed the cruise and had a great time. We enjoyed on shore and on the ports. Throughout the ship, all the crew members had excellent customer service. I work in a customer service job and I should say, RCI has the best customer service. Dining; We had breakfast and lunch at windjammer and dinner at the Main dining room. In both the dining rooms, they had great choice. In Windjammer, I never saw a tray half full. They were refilled instantly. Didn't have to wait for an item. Breakfast: There was a station where eggs were made anyway you like it. They had Indian, British BF(baked beans, sausage, etc), asian: Fried rice, and all American breakfast items. there was fresh orange juice station for a cost if you don't have a beverage package. Lunch: There was American, Mexican, Mediterranean, Greek, Asian, Indian cuisine, etc. Dinner at main dining: Like other reviewers said, if I didn't like an entree, I ordered another. The waiters said that I could order something different if I didn't like what I ordered. We enjoyed the entertainment my the Cruise Director. Meet the crew, flag parade was fantastic, 70's and 80's music trivia was very entertaining. Ground transportation: I arranged the shuttle to the airport on-board the ship which was a rip off. It is $18.00 per person and the service was not worth the price. I was told the bags will be transported to the bus and that was not the case. I had to drag the bags all over looking for the bus. There were no instructions on where to get the bus. I saw the sign for Pre-arranged transportation and that was not the correct location. This was one of the 2 complaints/disappointments I had. The other disappointment was the muster drill. This was a joke. They had grouped about 30 passengers into different sections and had a crew member demo the drill. People standing in the back could not see a thing. We heard but couldn't follow what was being said. I prayed that I wont be in a situation where I have to use the life jacket. If you like to shop, you do get good bargains on perfume and skin products. Most Estee Lauder products were less than I normally pay at a major department store or on line. I waited till the last day thinking items go on clearance sale. Not true. So if you see something you like and the price is right, buy it day one as you will get a good pick. I bought the beverage package and it was well worth it. I bought it before the cruise, when RCI had a sale. i paid $18/day. Well worth it. If you want non alcoholic cocktails, get it at the bar in the pool deck. In other locations, they don't make good mojitos and pina coladas. Check in and check out didn't take long. I was at the prot around 11 am and didn't have to wait long to complete the check in process. The luggage was brought to the room around 1:30 pm. The big carry on I packed wasn't necessary. The next time, I will just walk in with my crossbody.

Excellent customer service. Kudos to RCI

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by Anubhavi

• Sail Date: August 2017
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Large Ocean View Stateroom

Anubhavi’s Full Rating Summary

Large Ocean View Stateroom
Cabin F 3042
The room size was adequate. The mattress was comfortable, there was a sofa and a small coffee table, the vanity had a lot of storage, had a big closet and more than enough hangers (there were about 25 - 30 hangers), Housekeeping service was excellent. I stay in hotels almost every week. They don't change sheets and clean twice a day. But on this ship, they changed sheets, cleaned the room. changed towels, etc. The bed had different look in am and pm. Bathroom amenities were good as well. Although I used my own shampoo. Reviews said. we need to take soaps. RCI provides soap and shampoo.
There was an outlet in BR and one in the main room. I had taken an adapter that had 3 outlets that was sufficient to charge 3 iphones and an iPad without any difficulty.
There was a safe which locks and unlocks with the credit card.
Bathroom size was adequate for us. My husband is 6 feet and 200 lbs and he didn't complain about the size of the shower room.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• CocoCay
    We left as soon as the tenders were ready to take us. As you get off the tender, walk to the right. Or there is a tram that takes us to the beach that is less crowded. Water is clean and clear. The kids are mostly where the water slides are.
    There is a nature walk trail before you get to the beach.
    the whole island was clean.
    You could rent a cabana or the beach cabin. there are plenty of chaises and several palm trees. If you get early, you can find a shady spot.
    There are rest rooms on each side with a shower. All excursions are on the left side. I don't know how the excursions were, as I didn't go on any. I was in the water for a couple of hours, had lunch and went back to the ship.If you don't want to pay extra for the drinks, ask before getting the drinks.
    The only thing you shouldn't do is use the picnic benches and tables to store your bags.
    There were a couple of Indian families, that covered the whole table with their belongings while people were looking for a place to sit down for lunch. This guy walks over to my table and asked if I can speak English and tells me 'the people at the next table has bags on the table while people are looking for a place to sit down'. He assumed that because I looked like an Indian I speak their language.
    He didn't know every state in India speaks a different language (not a dialect) but different languages like English and French. So before be cautious before you talk to people. A cruise has people from several different countries and cultures. Don't make a fool of yourself.
    View All 907 CocoCay Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's CocoCay Cruise Port Review
  • Key West
    We walked to Southern most point. It was hot. The next time, I plan to take the scooter which is $25 for one and $35 for 2 for 3 hours. I didn't rent it this time as I was not sure where to go. Now that I know the area, I will rent a bike or a scooter the next time.
    View All 1,415 Key West Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Key West Cruise Port Review
  • Nassau
    My husband and I hired a taxi to tour Nassau. The driver was very good, he took us to the Rum cake factory, Chocolate factory, Cigar factory, the Queen's residence, govt buildings , the fort and finally to Atlantis. He dropped us there and gave us an hour and came back promptly to pick us up to take us to the port. We went to the ship, rested for an hour and went back to shop. The driver suggested to finish the tour 1st and then go for shopping. The shops close at at 6 pm, so if you want to shop, do that before you go to the ship.
    We paid, $20/person and it was well worth it. The driver was very knowledgeable and we felt very safe.
    View All 5,161 Nassau Cruise Port Reviews