3. Allure of the Seas
This was our first time with Royal Caribbean. The team give complete information for everybody to know. The check in process was very quick and professional; and so the disembarkation process. The crew members were very helpful. The main dining experience was excellent. I traveled with my husband and 8 yr old daughter. She had a great time at Ocean Adventure (kid's zone). We would like to go to every entertainment. However, not all entertainment were child friendly. There is too much business going on rather than focusing on family fun time. The ship is really big, even bigger than our first cruise experience. We love our cabin. My husband always wanted the cabin with balcony, so that we could enjoy the open sea. The dining room experience was excellent; especially the waiters. However, the food were often too salty. We did not do the Shore Excursions, because they are pricey.

Great cruising experience.

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by mitakusuma

• Sail Date: August 2017
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Superior Outside View Stateroom with Balcony
This was our first time with Royal Caribbean.

The ship is really big, even bigger than our first cruise experience.

We did not do the Shore Excursions, because they are pricey.
mitakusuma’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 7 to 9

Superior Outside View Stateroom with Balcony
Cabin D6 6618
We love our cabin. We chose the one with balcony, facing to the sea. I do not remember the category.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins