3. Majesty of the Seas
We chose Majesty of seas because I live close to port. Cruise director energetic and friendly.percy our room steward was attentive. Dining experience fabulous!!! We will cruise on Magesty again!!!! We did the Atlantis water park excursion.... not worth the money!!! A one and done. Bought tickets through the hotel, waiting on line to get bracelets for 30 minutes...ridiculous. Park was ok nothing great. Better water parks in Florida in my opinion, do NOT waste your money! Senor Frogs was great as usual and did not disappoint. Our cruise director was one of the best we have ever had. Dining staff attentive to our every need.Casino was a little tight to get around. Bar staff needed more help! Everyone in casino staff wise was very friendly. Slows were ok. First night good. Did not care for the juggler and his joke about our president. I came for a show not your political opinion. Comedian on last night very funny.

Fabulous cruise

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review by Patmay37

• Sail Date: September 2017
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View Stateroom
Patmay37’s Full Rating Summary

Ocean View Stateroom
Cabin F1 3080
Percy was fabulous... attentive to our every need!!!'
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins