3. Allure of the Seas
There were 11 of us this time and Allure is a fine ship with lots of things to do or not do as you choose. Food is amazing from the main dinning room to the hot dog stand, I have never had a bad meal, although I have order things I had never eaten before and didnt like them. The adult pool is our hangout of choice and there are always places to sit or lounge. Iris and Barrington were the bartenders for us and they never failed to take care of the team. The drink package is the best option for this group ages 25 - 56. The main dinning room is where we choose to eat, my time dinning. Dennis and Elvis were out attendants with Tony managing the team. The over the top service made us once again feel very special. The attention to detail, great recommendations and of course the extra special exclusive dish for my wife. As always we met lots of people from lots of places, made some new social media friends, ate a ton, drank a fair amount, danced every night ( Malibu party and Absolute party Never fail to impress) and had an AMAZING time with our 5 girls and friends. Cruise number 6 on this ship and already ready to go again. Thanks again RCI you are the BEST!!

11 of us and it was AMAZING

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by tomkingsells

• Sail Date: August 2017
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Superior Outside View Stateroom with Balcony

Thanks again RCI you are the BEST!!
tomkingsells’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+

Superior Outside View Stateroom with Balcony
Cabin D8 8612
Showing a little age but nice and clean. Delroy did a great job
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins