3. Harmony of the Seas
We had to check it out, group of 4 Diamond Class cruisers. This cruise had all the makings of a GREAT trip, nice ship, good crew etc etc. The thousands of children on board absolutely ruined it, they were everywhere 24/7, in every bar, store, restaurant, open space, you name it, someone else's inparented child crying, screaming, climbing on furniture, being rude, disruptive........... I could go on and on... I put partial blame on the parents as always, parents aren't parents now, they think they are their child's friend, their children do not act as they should in public around adults.... The biggest problem being that there is no retreat from those little unparented children. not a single restaurant or bar is adults only. I blame Royal Caribbean for THAT!!!!!! With 36 bars on the ship, you can't make at least two of them Adults Only?!?!?!?!? I was not able to relax or decompress at all, I returned to work more stressed than than when I left it, total waste of my vacation time and my money. As of now, this is my last and final cruise with Royal Caribbean, and I will never again book a vacation that is not Adults Only due to this horrific week. By Wednesday I had retreated to my room for the duration of the week to avoid the unparented children and others.... I am disgusted that I sit here stressed from vacation, imagine sitting in a daycare facility all day with the nonstop crying and screaming...... Even Disney Ships have Adult Only areas. And what kind of parents would brings strollers, babies and children into a bar at 11 PM at at night?!?!?!? Those parents are the downfall of our society with no parental skills.

CHILDREN EVERYWHERE 24/7!!!!!! No Adults Only Areas.

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by Travelman480

We had to check it out, group of 4 Diamond Class cruisers.

This cruise had all the makings of a GREAT trip, nice ship, good crew etc etc.

Travelman480’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

The room was very nice, spacious for a ship's cabin. Room attendant was phenominal.
  Harmony of the Seas Deck Plans