3. Grand Celebration
I want to saw, my hats is off to the employees at Grand Celebration Cruise Ship. Everyone was super nice and very helpful. The food was excellent and their was plenty of it, must have gained 10lbs or more. I have been on other cruises but this one was the best by far. Our room was fresh and clean, their were plenty of activities that kept us busy, one big party. If anyone is planning a cruse the Grand Celebration won't disappoint. Thanks again for the great memories. The price was affordable and we booked the Bahamas stay for 5 days and 2 day Cruise through Royal Seas Cruise Line. Everything was included from 3 nights in Orlando and 5 days in Bahamas and then 3 night in Ft Lauderdale. What a wonderful time we had, well worth the money spent. Again if your looking for a cruise you simply cannot afford to pass up the Grand Celebration Cruise Line. This cruse is for everyone who wants to have a good time.

Best cruise ever

Grand Celebration Cruise Review by thomasbrown53

• Sail Date: August 2017
  • Destination: Bahamas
thomasbrown53’s Full Rating Summary
Get Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line Grand Celebration price drops

Very clean and fresh, and the room service was super.