3. Sea Princess
I grabbed a four night cruise from Auckland to Sydney for a change from flying and thoroughly enjoyed my little maritime interlude. Most of the other passengers had either done the complete 100 or so days or half that from New York. They seemed to be an older crowd and a contented and relaxed lot so all was well. I didn't bother with the Dining Room and ate in the Horizon Buffet for my meals. I was very pleasantly surprised at all they offered. This ship has traditional first and second sitting in the Dining Rooms and 5.30pm is too early for me and 8.30pm is too late. Obviously I have been spoiled by my MyTime dining on so many of the other cruise lines and ships. The Tasman was a bit wild and we sailed a long way south to avoid a swirling weather pattern but that didn't delay us and we avoided the worst of the weather and arrived on time. I am due to spent 12 nights on Sea Princess in October (Fremantle to Singapore) and back in an outside cabin again. I'm very much looking forward to this trip on the lovely Grande Dame of the Seas.

Lovely Grande Dame of the Seas

Sea Princess Cruise Review by ChesterLocksley

ChesterLocksley’s Full Rating Summary
Get Sea Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin ID C740
Interior cabins were all that was left when I booked this last leg of the Sea Princess round-the-world cruise. First time in an interior cabin for me and it was okay.
Bit on the small side and slightly awkward shape but it was quiet and restful.
The cabin steward was wonderful.
Baja Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins