3. Columbus
We found embarkation very smooth and easy, from arrival in our car to going on board. I have an intolerence to wheat and cows milk which I had advised them of. A meeting was arranged with the head chef on our second day and every meal was tailored to my needs, even desserts were varied. It was my birthday on the first day and as I could not eat the cake a lovely chocolate dessert was produced the next evening. Entertainment was good with a choice of what to do with three bars and a nightclub. The tours were interesting with guides who knew their stuff, especially Donald when we went to Rogie Falls. The Columbus is a lovely ship with a friendly crew, nothing was too much trouble for them. The lectures were interesting and varied. The Jade Spa is overpriced though, I would have used this but can get the same treatments for less at home.

Great scenery

Columbus Cruise Review by Lovethesea16

Lovethesea16’s Full Rating Summary

This was very clean and quite roomy for a ship. Their were nice little touches such as the towel origami and nicely folded nightwear. The beds were comfortable. A fridge and tea making facilities were a bonus