Had a wonderful time yet again aboard Azura.Embarkation went very smoothly,when you choose a suite you get into the private lounge and get aboard very quickly,always makes for a good start to our holiday. Went straight to Sindhu for a champagne (er fizzy wine) lunch before getting to our room.What another great start,waiters are so friendly,don't believe some reviewers when they say waiters are surly and rude,we've been on many cruises with P&O and never have we had a grumpy waiter,they do deserve some civility and manners from you and I think some cruisers forget this,I have so much admiration for them,always smiling even when they are probably feeling low and missing their families,I would last 5 minutes in their job as I'd end up pouring a drink over some of the rude cruisers head,their patience is amazing,I've heard what they have to tolerate at times,they are a credit to P&O. Our room was lovely,a few niggles this time though,the balcony hadn't been cleaned and a dirty glass out there and peanuts on the floor,also check the armrests on your loungers and or chairs,ours were very grimy and we ended up getting some soapy water and the facecloth and cleaning them,also a semi repaired crack in the sink,not good for a suite,but we did tell our butler Rohit who had everything sorted asap. Food was fantastic as always,glass house is our favourite. Entertainment not to our liking but never has been really,piano players around the ship are a bit dated and singers are karaoke at best. Norway is a beautiful place and I wish everyone could see it,the only place that is a bit dull is Andalsnes,absolutely nothing to do if you don't do a trip,ship was quite packed,which is unusual for a port day. All in all a great trip and we have booked for next year already.Azura may not be the prettiest of ships but she is well maintained and very clean inside. Happy holidays : )

Great holiday

Azura Cruise Review by jaypo63

• Sail Date: August 2017
  • Destination: Norwegian Fjords
  • Cabin Type: Suite with Balcony

Food was fantastic as always,glass house is our favourite.

Happy holidays : )
jaypo63’s Full Rating Summary
Get Azura price drops

Suite with Balcony
Cabin AB A750
Apparently there was a change over on this day,hence the reason our balcony had been overlooked but apart from that,no problems and Nikul did a wonderful job.
  Azura Deck Plans