3. Rhapsody of the Seas
This was a last minute holiday and was only booked 3 days before departure. However it was chosen because of the Ship & Itinerary which suited us. I have cruised with Celebrity Cruise in the past and thought the parent cruise company must be just as good which it was. The ship was a bit dated but overall the cruise was perfect and we had a great time. This is the oldest and a smaller ship within Royal Caribbean Cruise line and therefore some of the aspects are smaller or reduced but all the staff are very friendly and are making sure you have a great time. The embarkation was smooth and all the cabins were ready by 1pm with the luggage delivered by 3pm Shore excursions are a bit on the steep side but at least you don't have to worry about time as they will get you back in time. Disembarkation was perfect too with all the luggage ready for collection as soon as you leave the ship. I also attended the All Access Tour of the ship and have learned so much about the workings behind the scene which I would have expected to be used in Marketing materials but it is not. RCCL are leading the recycling on board and it is amazing how environmental conscious they are and what they do to reduce their carbon footprint - really impressive and better then most Hotel Resorts (having worked in the Hotel Industry for 27 years I can say that) I recommend RCCL but next time its a bigger ship for us

Last minute holiday and very happy

Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review by W J Gold

• Sail Date: August 2017
  • Destination: Eastern Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Superior Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony

I recommend RCCL but next time its a bigger ship for us
W J Gold’s Full Rating Summary

Superior Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony
Cabin D1 7540
A bit dated but still very good - everything was working perfectly and the Balcony was a great plus.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins