3. Anthem of the Seas
Ship layout is cumbersome to navigate. Hard to get in to bumping cars, roller skating, etc. You had to get in line at least 1 hour before start time and pray that you make it in. Need to schedule more opportunities to take advantage of these features. Felt bombarded by staff trying to sell upgraded dining and drink packages. Ship great for families with children but not so much for adults not traveling with kids. Less onboard shopping than I expected. Food was just average. Really did not enjoy the Windjammer. I prefer the Freedom and Oasis Class ships better. Definitely not my favorite ship. Enjoyed myself anyway. Lots of activities every night. I really didn't get to see much in Bermuda. We did a segway tour and some shopping. It was hotter than I expected. Beautiful island. Wish I could have done more. Will not go in late August again as there were too many children on the ship.

Anthem was not my favorite Royal Caribbean Ship.

Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review by Valske

• Sail Date: August 2017
  • Destination: Bermuda
Valske’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas price drops

Like the cabin. It seemed more roomy but I believe it is because the coffee table was removed.
  Anthem of the Seas Deck Plans