We've cruised with HAL before and liked it just as much as Princess. We weren't disappointed this time, either. Loved our cabins (6105, 6107, 6109), cabin stewards, dining table servers (table 95) and the Lido buffet. We had plenty to eat at all times. Loved the burgers and cheesy fries at Dive In and the guys and teens loved the pizza by the pool. The others in our group ordered from In-Room Dining and said it was great. Loved our cabin location and balconies. This was my third cruise to Alaska (first two were on Royal Caribbean). This was my first time to Sitka. I wasn't that impressed and really missed Skagway! I know a lot of people love Sitka, though! We did like the malts at Harry Race Pharmacy. :-) I absolutely love the Salmon Bake excursion in Juneau and have been there three times. It is relaxing and such a beautiful setting. This time we found a table next to the river and loved hearing it, loved the waterfall (it's been my screen saver for years!) and watching the salmon trying to make it upstream. We always go to Frontier Shipping in Ketchikan to ship our purchased souvenirs home. It's worth the short (free) bus trip to the little mall to not have to worry about having enough room in our suitcases when we pack to head home. We loved the free luggage service and didn't have to worry about finding our luggage after we disembarked. We were able to walk off the ship with our carry-on, catch our reserved shuttle and make it to the airport by a little before 9am to catch our 11am flight. Our luggage appeared like magic at the KCMO airport when we arrived. It rained off and on throughout. No big deal. The $.99 ponchos we took along were great and nothing stopped us from our Alaskan adventure. Saw a bunch of whales and cute otters and seals, a few bald eagles and a couple of bears on a beach. YAY!! Another awesome Alaskan cruise. Can't wait to go back!!

Eurodam to Alaska - Aug 26-Sep 2 - Excellent!

Eurodam Cruise Review by Lovecruisin50

• Sail Date: August 2017
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Neptune Suite with Verandah

Another awesome Alaskan cruise. Can't wait to go back!!
Lovecruisin50’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 13 to 15
Ages 16+
Get Holland America Eurodam price drops

Neptune Suite with Verandah
Cabin SC 6107
I've only had a suite one other time. It sure is nice to have the extra room to move around, the extra storage space and the Neptune Lounge to help us with questions. Loved it!
Upper Verandah Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins