3. Viking Egil
Absolutely the best vacation. The entire staff was outstanding, but 4 people stood out. Oliver, the Program Director, was professional, enthusiastic, articulate, energetic, and very flexible. Anything he was a part of was made fun and memorable. Chef Renee, the head chef, was very personable and he and his cooking staff were always on point with the meals aboard the ship. His personal attention made us feel like he cared about my family and I. Additionally, he was a great guide on the 1 tour he guided through a farmer's market in Vienna. Belle, our server in the dining room, and her assistant Ali, were outstanding as well. Their personal attention to me and my family was second to none. We looked forward to breakfast and dinner not only because of the delicious food, but also their smiling faces and eager attitudes. Their superb service made them excellent Viking ambassadors. The only "4" rating was for value. I just thought the costs associated with the optional shore excursions were a bit high. The entire staff of the Ebil made Viking River Cruises very proud. Well done to all!

Best vacation ever!

Viking Egil Cruise Review by warcry0216

warcry0216’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Egil price drops

Small but exceptionally clean. The heated bathroom floor was a nice surprise! Our cabin steward was nearly invisible but efficient and had an incredible attention to detail.
  Viking Egil Deck Plans