3. Nordnorge
Good quality on the atmosfere, service from the crew, and the food was excellent. In this trip i was on just a transport from Harstad to Florø, with my car, but offcourse i can tel you; 3 days holiday cruise on a lovely boat. I was happy with the good price for my car taken within, and service in that place. In my cabin was a good place to relax and break from the; yeah activ sosial atmosfere with restaurant, cafe, bar, alacarte, and shop. There was always crew who do an excellent service in the reception. In the ports we had a good look to all the pasenger and stocks/cargos leaving and came in to the ship all the way, and thats amacing to look at the fast on and off, and in some place "touch and go" :-). Always something to let the mind, and eyes left on, in a very good nature, fjords, mountains, and the light from the skifting weather is realy nice.

Get onboard MS Nordnorge in Harstad, a good morningtime, 3days south to Florø.

Nordnorge Cruise Review by Gholf

There was always crew who do an excellent service in the reception.

Gholf’s Full Rating Summary