3. Silver Cloud
Chose it because we had used Silversea before and were pleased. We were not told in advance that the ship would go into dry dock after this cruise. We were assured that the state room would be equal to our medallion suite on Silver Shadow. We were astounded to find the room no larger than a closet WITHOUT AIR CONDITIONING. WE BEGGED FOR 3 days to have the AC fixed as we slept 3 nights in shifts having to have doors open to hallway and veranda. Finally a new thermostat was installed on the 4th day. On the 4th day the lock on veranda door was finally fixed. The room was totally dingy and dirty. Room staff was marginal at best. I had a facial at the spa which was probably the worst I have ever had. She spent a total of 15 minutes with me and I was handed a bill for $186 USD. We wanted to speak to someone on the ship regarding a future trip. There was no one available. We were told that person had to leave the ship because of a family illness later to find out there had been no one for at least 2 months. The ship never should have sailed in the condition it was in. We felt the voyage was a product of GREED! Many complaints from others on the ship with the same problems. Machines in fitness center were broken. Too bad as good memories of Silversea have vanished.

Worst cruise we have ever taken.

Silver Cloud Cruise Review by Bunkey41