3. Star Legend
I took this cruise because it was a James Beard Food Cruise. The suite offered very little I wouldn't pay extra for it. This is the second time I booked on this cruise line and was disappionted both times.The communication was not good aboard the boat. There were activities that were not listed except if you found something in small print so you had to make sure you kept up. Examples the chefs on shore food purchases were not communicated, the galley tour was orly communicate and so was the star light dinner. So for a person who paid top dollar did not get any benefits. Other lines provide a person that takes care of the suites . I think they should adopt that practice. Food on the ship was ok even though it was such a small boat and a special James Beard cruise. Entertainment was limited but acceptable. This is an al carte cruise so everything is extra. While annoying we knew that going in. The staff was great .

Almost a Luxury Cruise

Star Legend Cruise Review by Paul Toretta

I took this cruise because it was a James Beard Food Cruise.

Entertainment was limited but acceptable.

The staff was great .
Paul Toretta’s Full Rating Summary
Get Windstar Star Legend price drops

Ocean View Suite
Cabin S2 02
Cabin was as anticipated but there were no perks for the suites.
We paid extra for a Suite and got very little in return.
The staff kept it clean and neat.
Deck 5 Suite Cabins