3. Grand Celebration
This was my first cruise. I had a great time from the start to the finish. Every step along the was was very well organized. The staff from the beginning to the end were very polite, professional and friendly. Everyone in their own specialties catered to our needs; the help desk, waiters and the housekeeping staff. I only eat veg and seafood and I had lots of selections. Entertainment was for every age group; and the entertainers ensured everyone had a great time. Thanks to everyone involved for the excellent memories and for a relaxing vacations. The tours the next day were also fun and filled with activities of my selections. My only recommendation is that I thought the music was too loud and always blaring from the speakers. It would be nice to have a quite time to listen to the waves and gentle humming of the engines. Again thanks for everything, hopefully I will be back.

Great two day cruise

Grand Celebration Cruise Review by mymulla

• Sail Date: August 2017
  • Destination: Bahamas

Again thanks for everything, hopefully I will be back.
mymulla’s Full Rating Summary
Get Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line Grand Celebration price drops

Cabin M8
Very clean. Housekeeping staff were very friendly