3. Britannia
We had booked a saver price, guaranteed stateroom ( superior deluxe balcony ) so we had no idea which room we would be allocated until nearer the time. The cruise was 14 nights to the Mediterranean. Our stateroom A107 was finally allocated the Tuesday before sailing. The room was very nice and we had no complaints. First time we have had a room at the very front of the ship, in fact, we were right above the bridge so our balcony was huge! Our first impression was...have we just walked into a 5* hotel lobby, the atrium was very nice and a lot better than we had had on other cruise ships. The whole ship was clean, we ate in the buffet and found no issues with any of the food, plenty of selection, plenty of places, tables cleaned immediately etc etc etc We found all the crew to be very friendly and willing to help. The entertainment in the evenings was good although there were a few 'tribute' acts. In the Limelight restaurant they had Brian McFaddon and another from Boyzone ( think that's what the group were called ) and on the last night in the main theatre was the lead singer from the Hollies who was excellent! I had a cookery lesson in the Cookery School which lasted two hours and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I can not understand why someone (bevbev25) has said you had to pay for afternoon tea, it was complimentary in the Oriental restaurant, deck 6 from 16:00 to 16:45. The only afternoon tea which was to pay extra for was in the Epicurean Restaurant run by someone called Eric Lanyard ( chef ) on deck 16. We also ate in Sindu and found it to be very good and good value. There were two speakers during the day who were both very good. On sea days there was lessons for iPad users which my husband benefitted from. I thought the ship felt as if is was 'well run' and we will definitely be back onboard Britannia in the future!

First time on Britannia and not the last!

Britannia Cruise Review by Nicegran

We also ate in Sindu and found it to be very good and good value.

There were two speakers during the day who were both very good.

On sea days there was lessons for iPad users which my husband benefitted from.

Nicegran’s Full Rating Summary