3. Viking Gefjon
This was our first River Cruise and we celebrated our 27th Wedding Anniversary. The shore excursions were enjoyable as well as educational. Thomas Leitner was knowledgeable and fun both prior and during the shore excursions. We enjoyed Budapest and wished we could have spent several more days exploring this beautiful city .The husband and wife duo was very relaxing to listen to in the Lounge. Several special groups were brought on board depending on the port . The ship was spotless and our bed was comfortable. We would make our bed up in the morning (military training) and somehow the cabin steward always knew we had left the room and he would come in and make the bed up to Viking standards! A thank your for arranging the distilled water for my Cpap machine. The dining service was excellent and the variety of menu choices was delightful. The wait staff was helpful and suggested choices. I think my husband's favorite dessert was the Rum Raisin ice cream! We enjoyed sitting on our veranda drinking coffee and watching the scenery. Disembarkation was outstanding. A Viking representative took us all the way through customs and got me settled in the handicap area to await wheelchair transport to the gate. I will recommend this cruise and Viking to all my friends and we are beginning to plan our next cruise with Viking.

Enjoyable Cruise.

Viking Gefjon Cruise Review by Khalliday

• Sail Date: April 2017
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Stateroom

Several special groups were brought on board depending on the port .

Khalliday’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Gefjon price drops

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin B 303
Spotless. Comfortable. Our room steward was responsive to our request.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins