3. Radiance of the Seas
We really like the itinerary for the sea and land tours. Besides the cabin issues we had some other issues were: We went the entire week WITH NO HOT WATER. One day we had no water at all. And yes I called maintenance. Children were allowed to run freely in the casino. One evening in the Champagne Bar children were playing football with a shoe. Besides the parents not doing anything I feel the crew members should have. The food in the Windjammer Café was consistently cold. Wait Staff in the Windjammer was slow. Bar Staff around the pools and in casino was non-existent. This was our 11th Royal Caribbean cruise and our 16th overall. Very disappointed with the ship and crew. I will sail with royal Caribbean again but not on this ship. We booked a 6 night excursion for after the cruise. We had NO DETAILS at all. I called in the spring and was told we would get that info on board. We got it the last night of cruise.

Very disappointed with Radiance of the Seas

Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review by yrmcnaughton

• Sail Date: August 2017
  • Destination: Alaska
yrmcnaughton’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Radiance of the Seas price drops

When we first entered the cabin I found fuzz balls all over the floor. When I opened the cabinet to use the safe I found about $4 in loose change. Obviously not cleaned. When my husband open the closet he found a broken umbrella. Obviously not cleaned. The deck chairs and table had crumbs on them. Obviously not cleaned. We went the ENTIRE WEEK without hot water. One day we had NO water. And yes I called maintenance.
  Radiance of the Seas Deck Plans