3. S.S. Maria Theresa
My first cruise and everything was wonderful. The accommodations, crew, food and excursions were all first class! Uniworld obviously put a lot of thought into this ship and the crew is well trained in customer service. Never had an issue with the crew, the food or the ship. The cruise offered a variety of excursions and each was well organized and fun. I would not hesitate to recommend this cruise and cruise line to my friends. The cruise was all inclusive and never surprised us with any additional charges for food and wine. We paid for a special progressive dinner one night that was limited to eight passengers and it was worth the extra amount. It included private time with the captain and a private tour of all the ship's main departments, including the kitchen, engine room and laundry. It was fun meeting those who were working behind the scenes to make our time on the ship so special. We all did not want the cruise to come to an end. We will go back again!

Danube with Maria Theresa