3. Balmoral
I did not think a holiday could be this good & relaxing. 100% effort from every body, we arrived at Port of Tyne and baggage handlers descended to take our luggage, very easy & simple check in, & of to the ship after a short wait. Our cabin was spotless & the cabin stewardess kept it that way till we left, calling 2 or 3 times a day. The crew were all happy & smiling & this rubbed off onto the passengers, who all seemed to love the cruise. The entertainment was fantastic, especially the Ministry of Rock Show, performed by the Balmoral Show Company, led by Charlie Legg, faultless performance by them all. If I had to fault anything it would be the toast at breakfast, white bread toasted was still white!!! & if that is all I can find to complain about, it shows what a great time we had. Once again Thanks Fred.

Thanks Fred.

Sapper079’s Full Rating Summary
Get Balmoral price drops

Outside
Cabin D 4134
Spotless for the duration, ample wardrobe & drawer storage & my favourite tea Twinings Breakfast was the icing on the cake.
  Balmoral Deck Plans