3. Silver Spirit
My last cruise was over 10+ years ago on a mega ship with 4500 guests so this cruise must be on a different level. Sorry to say but the mega ship is on a much higher level. All of the restaurants service were agonizingly slow. Each meal would take 3-4 hours to finish. The wait staff didn't bother to remember our names even though they had ipads with our names and pictures while taking our orders every time. We gave up on eating at the restaurant, was just tired of having to wait so long for bad food and service. We end up just ordering burger and fires from room service on most nights. Over all the staff were nice and friendly but that is expected in any service industry. I can't comment about the shows because they were usually almost over when dinner was done. Luckily, we only booked 2 excursions through SilverSea. It was nothing special, big bus, time limits and local guides. We found that booking a local privet car and guide at the port was the way to go. We got to see and go to places where the big buses can't go. So why did I book with Silversea? It was on the recommendations of friends who averages 100+ sailing days per year with Silversea. Long story short, they and many other guests were booking their next trip on other cruise lines while we still had 8 days left on this cruise. I personally will not be booking with Silversea again. I'm looking to book on a new cruise line by a major luxury hotel brand.

Disappointment

Silver Spirit Cruise Review by dchang88

dchang88’s Full Rating Summary
Get Silversea Silver Spirit price drops

Old and tired. Needs a refresh.
  Silver Spirit Deck Plans