An Amazing Time!!: Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review by luvmygirlslf

Member Since 2017

Overall Member Rating

An Amazing Time!!

Sail Date: August 2017
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)
I loved the itinerary right from the start. The cruise director, Emma, was amazing and funny and really made us feel connected to all the exciting activities that were happening on the ship. The crew was great and the ship itself was clean. The diner crew were fun especially with the fun dancing and goodbye song (which made me cry). I couldn't been happier on this vacation!! Both of my daughters ages 17 and 12 enjoyed their experience on this family vacation immensely. The embarkation and disembarkation was smooth and worry free. The best shore excursion we went on was the Deluxe catamaran snorkeling adventure at Amber Cove. It was fun from beginning to end! Every night we would get towel animals in our room that our girls found super fun. We loved the area for the adults only -which was a nice retreat for us. Our girls would have liked to go into the pool on the Lido deck but young kids were swimming constantly. Only thing I would change is that instead of an inside cabin, More we would splurge and get a balcony next time! I would definitely travel on Carnival cruise line again. Less

Published 09/05/17

Cabin review: 4E1626 Interior

My girls had one cabin and we had another. Both cabins were inside (no porthole or balcony) Both rooms were cleaned both morning and night. Our towel animals showed up every night and were such a great surprise. We had both cabins decorated which was super fun!

Read All Interior (4E) Reviews >>

Amber Cove was clean and beautiful. We took the Deluxe Catamaran Snorkeling excursion so we went into a bus immediately. We were able to shop and look around after excursion was over.

Best part was the Jimmy Buffet Margaretiville swim up bar and the gigantic pool. The beach was literally 15 feet from the pool. It was absolutely beautiful and clean. Shopping was fun too!
Read 1715 Grand Turk Reviews

Our favorite port by FAR!! It was super clean, water was turquoise and the sand was silky white. We rented floats and snorkeling gear. Next time, we will rent a cabana which was super cute and nice for kids that need some shade. BBQ was set up for lunch and was delicious! This was an amazing island and our favorite.

Hardest part of getting to the port was the NYC traffic. Once dropped off, it was easy.

Compare Prices on Carnival Sunshine Eastern Caribbean Cruises