3. Carnival Sunshine
I loved the itinerary right from the start. The cruise director, Emma, was amazing and funny and really made us feel connected to all the exciting activities that were happening on the ship. The crew was great and the ship itself was clean. The diner crew were fun especially with the fun dancing and goodbye song (which made me cry). I couldn't been happier on this vacation!! Both of my daughters ages 17 and 12 enjoyed their experience on this family vacation immensely. The embarkation and disembarkation was smooth and worry free. The best shore excursion we went on was the Deluxe catamaran snorkeling adventure at Amber Cove. It was fun from beginning to end! Every night we would get towel animals in our room that our girls found super fun. We loved the area for the adults only -which was a nice retreat for us. Our girls would have liked to go into the pool on the Lido deck but young kids were swimming constantly. Only thing I would change is that instead of an inside cabin, we would splurge and get a balcony next time! I would definitely travel on Carnival cruise line again.

An Amazing Time!!

Ages 13 to 15
Ages 16+

Interior
Cabin 4E 1626
My girls had one cabin and we had another. Both cabins were inside (no porthole or balcony) Both rooms were cleaned both morning and night. Our towel animals showed up every night and were such a great surprise. We had both cabins decorated which was super fun!
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins