3. Carnival Paradise
I really feared the worst as the ship was older but to my pleasant surprise. It was clean, not moldy,or smoky. It had some of the best customer service ever. Our waiter, Waylon was great. Food was ok, it was the American table menu..so ..Fun time! I would take this ship again. Cruiser Director was Jamie Dee. WOW she is wonderful , really enjoyed being with her. We had a port hole cabin. Cabin layout was strange. The cabin was big and with better placement of furniture would have seemed better. Bath was huge. We did the Top 10 best tour and it was a great overview. Had one couple that didnt know the meaning of be back on time we waited 1/2 hour for them, so some of the tour had to be cut short. The walking tour of old Havana the next morning was superb! Even went to a dance recital. Entertainment was great. Had a Havana deck party that was fun. The comedy club was big and The Cowboy was great.. super time.

Trip to Cuba