We always wanted to cruise on Oceania but never really wanted to pay the higher price. My husband is always looking for deals so when he came across this cruise and figured out everything that would be included this turned out to be a wonderful deal. Because this was our 1st Oceania cruise we decided to do everything through them (airline and transfers) once we arrived at the airport an Oceania representative was right there to greet us and took us to breakfast at the airport hotel. There was a wonderful lounge at the hotel we were able to use while we waited for the bus to take us to the pier. Embarkation was smooth and before we knew we were in our cabin. Needless to say Oceania did not disappoint, everything was fabulous. The food from the buffet to the specialty restaurants was the best I've ever had on a cruise ship. The service in the restaurants was top notch, they couldn't have been any more attentive. The cruise staff was so friendly I felt like I had known them forever. I will be sailing Oceania many more times.

1st Oceania Cruise

catherine1950’s Full Rating Summary
Get Oceania Marina price drops

Verandah Stateroom
Cabin B1 8042
Cabin was roomy, the bathroom had a tub and shower but I would have rather had more room in the cabin and no tub, or maybe a larger shower.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• City Tour
    2 1/2 hour drive to Paris, tour guide was great and gave a detailed account of the history of France. Would have liked to have more time in Paris.
    View All 87 City Tour Reviews