3. Amadeus Silver III
My wife and I started cruise in Basel and stayed a couple days and took in that wonderful city. Check in could not have been more smooth. 132 passengers and 42 Pampering crew members. Destination was Amsterdam, which was not on my bucket list but I would put it there. We stayed for a couple days in Amsterdam. Room without a balcony was wonderful. The window powered down 1/2 way to allow plenty of air in and good viewing. Bathroom was just the right size with walk in shower. Plenty of closet/storage space Food was exceptional, presentation was exotic. Service was impeccable. Kamong and Edy from Bali were our two servers and they could not have been more detailed oriented. Off boat activities were great and well arranged. there were about 10 young people some as young as 10 that were all well behaved,. I would take this tour again.

Viking - Smiking.... Amadeus Silver III is really wonderful!!

Amadeus Silver III Cruise Review by Clareinsguy

Off boat activities were great and well arranged.

I would take this tour again.
Clareinsguy’s Full Rating Summary
Get Amadeus Silver III price drops

Very comfortable, plenty of outlets and a nice bathroom with plenty of storage.