3. Norwegian Epic
Chose this as our 1st cruise primarily based on the price and itinerary. We loved it. Cabins are comfortable with plenty of storage and I really don't see the fuss over the design The food was good..buffet not our favourite but perfectly acceptable for a quick and convenient meal..both MDRs very pleasant with good food(maybe a little repetitive), good service and a nice atmosphere. Also ate in O'Sheehans with a nice lovely atmosphere and decent American style food. We had the UBP and were spoilt for choice with drinks. Lots of beers to choose from including a few craft ones, a good wine choice and more cocktails than I've even heard of. All the spirits were also branded ones. The pool area is probably the weakest point. The slides are good fun for the kids and there are plenty of hot tubs but the main pool is a bit small and there was a bit of a fight for sun loungers (although no worse than an average Spanish hotel) The entertainment is the best bit. There's always multiple things going on at once so it's easy to find something that suits. Particular credit needs to go to the main shows(I'd say one step below West end\ Broadway) and our favourite 'howl at the moon' duelling pianos. We were on when I suspect it was full and crowds didn't bother us much. There is plenty of quiet places to go both night and day. We managed to do everything we wanted and eat where wanted most of the time with only occasional waits. If I had to guess, maybe it's not the most luxurious of ships(I've nothing to compare it to) but it's definitely one of the most fun

1st cruise..loved it

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by soggy1975

Chose this as our 1st cruise primarily based on the price and itinerary.

We loved it.