3. Navigator of the Seas
Went with my Mum as a treat for my birthday. I have never cruised before so was nervous about what to expect and whether I would be seasick or not? However, the ship was very smooth, especially with it going through the bay of biscay twice so I needn't have worried. The room was an accessible cabin for my mum and it was enormous! So much room for her to get about in her wheelchair and a great bathroom for her as well. It was clean and kept tidy by a friendly attendant. Mum was ill during this cruise and put into isolation for 48 hrs due to a gastric bug. The medical team were fabulous and really looked after her, but it kind of spoiled it for us both, understandably. We dined in the sapphire room twice and the rest of the time, I used the windjammer. This was a total scrum and I hated it but as I was on my own I didn't fancy dining alone, so it was convenient but the food was only okay. Very sameish and always terribly busy. Young children would push in past me and didn't care who they trampled on. They ran amok in the lifts, so much so, that one lady lost it with a group of them when they were messing about, it she only echoed my sentiments. They also pushed in at the pool bars as well, with no manners or consideration. Where were the parents?? Embarking and disembarking was very smooth and I was impressed with the way this was handled. Stayed on the ship during docking and it was a little less crowded which was nice. I just felt there were too many people on here and everyone was on top of everyone else with no room to move during the 2 days at sea. Would I rush back on a cruise? Probably not. I wouldn't go from the uk again, I might fly out somewhere and meet it there, but only when there was no school holidays. I sound like a right moan and I'm not, but the kids really put me off here.

Never again during school holidays!

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by Cycling freak

Cycling freak’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Excellent facilities for disabled people. The room was enormous and catered for anyone with a disability.
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans