3. Pride of America
A few glitches are to be expected and happened, but there discription of the excursion "Rainforest Zipline & Waterfall Adventure" is total fictitious. It is a totally beginner course with very little thrill. I am 73 and it was a boring piece of cake. All four in our party felt the same way. When we pointed this out to the excursion director his comment was the discription is appropriate. Not true. We have taken other Zipline tours with NCL and they were great. Do not wast your time on this one. So, stay away from Cagney's, a waste of money. The Brazilian barbecue was excellent and a lot of fun, although you will not want to eat meat for a while after you have had it. I had a great fishing trip while in Kona on the Kona Blue. I caught a 623 pound Marlin. Visit their web sight for details. You take cab to the harbor and they get you back in time so you can return to the ship. We traveled to the cruise on united airlines. We travel a lot and not my first choice in airlines. Wifi did not work coming or going. They did apologize profusely. I think both boarding and leaving the ship went as smoothly as could be expected when you consider they are trying to move 3 thousand people in a short amount of time. I would advise that you board in the last hour before the ship embarks so you can go directly to your cabin and not have to sit around and eat or drink, when you board. Otherwise enjoy Oahu a little longer. I would avoid the ship's transfer from the airport to the hotel. It took us 1 hour and 15 minutes on the shuttle with several stops before our hotel. A cab takes about 22 minutes for the same trip and with 4 of us it was much less expensive. Lloyd E.

Fun for the family

Schwabytoo’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian (NCL) Pride of America price drops

Mid-Ship Balcony
Cabin BA 10084
Nicely done, great service. Cabin lock did not work when we boarded. I was told by the steward he would watch it when we had the life boat drill but when it happened he was no where to be found. Being a contractor I did a temporary fix so I would not have to go down with the ship or leave an unlocked cabin. It was fixed in a timely manner and other than that as I said, nicely done with great steward service.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins