3. Viking Tor
This was my first river cruise from Budapest to Nuremberg and I loved it! The staff was wonderful. The Hotel Manager and Concierge( I am so sorry I did not write down their names) were pleasant and so professional and efficient. Our Program Director Boris was amazing. My favorite was Joven the waiter who provided impeccable service with a smile three times a day for seven days. His recommendations for menu items was spot on! In retrospect, I should have gotten back on the ship and cruised back to Budapest enjoying excursions I missed on the way and the ambiance of the ship. The 3 day extension in Prague was not of the same quality at all. I certainly hope that Viking continues to provide such a high quality of service. I will never go on a typical ocean cruise from the states again. The other passengers were well travelled, friendly and interesting. PS...The laundry service was excellent.

Fabulous

Viking Tor Cruise Review by Chazzi

• Sail Date: August 2017
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: French Balcony

The other passengers were well travelled, friendly and interesting.

PS...The laundry service was excellent.
Chazzi’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Tor price drops

French Balcony
Cabin D 200
Middle deck. I'm not sure if it was superior or not. Location was excellent and convenient, right near the front desk. The space was smaller than expected but it had twin bed configuration and I definitely brought too much! Storage was minimal so suitcases under the bed was the norm. All in all the cabin had what one needed. Floor to ceiling windows were nice and allowed for a lovely view and fresh air when opened.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins