• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: May 2017
Cabin: Veranda Superior
Strasbourg

My husband and I chose Viking because of their excellent reputation and cruise destinations. It was also important to us that at least one shore excursion a day was included in the price of the cruise. The service is top notch and very friendly. Everything is well organized and efficient. We were in an A cabin that had all the amenities we needed. It was very small, but we spent little time in the room except to sleep. On our next Viking cruise, we will not book morning and afternoon excursions. We were so tired that we never once were able to stay up for the after dinner entertainment. The shore excursions were all excellent experiences, with only one exception. ( A wine tasting tour that was mostly watching a video) The guides were always so passionate and informative. This was so refreshing and charming. Make sure you have very comfortable shoes and expect lots of walking. The food was always good and plentiful, but in no way gourmet. Sorry foodies. It is nice that beer and wine is included with meals, but I was disappointed in the Malbec red wine that was served. It was very harsh and not to my taste, and was the only red wine that was offered without additional cost. I would highly recommend Viking to my friends and family. We are looking forward to our next trip in 2018.

Veranda Superior

Cabin A

Quite small but adequate. Nice toiletries. Very clean.

Find a Viking Lofn Cruise from $2,434