3. Viking Egil
I chose Viking because I loved their commercials shown during Downton Abbey. We chose the Budapest to Nuremberg cruise. We were meet on the pier by Oliver Deak, program director, who welcomed us and carried my bag on board. From there on it was wonderful. Clean ship, friendly staff, great service, great tours. The food was fabulous and the chef came around each night to greet us. The Captain spoke with great pride of Viking and it seems to be a great place to work. everything was so well organized. Ran like clockwork. Length of tours varied so you could enjoy tours and spend time relaxing on board. I enjoyed a daily pineapple daily. After day one, it appeared each evening in the lounge. Now that is attention to detail. Disembarking was easy and the crew made that happen. 7days flew by! I plan to book 2 Viking cruises next year!

Not knowing what to expect, this was a wonderful cruise

Viking Egil Cruise Review by CandyLerner

CandyLerner’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Egil price drops

While the cabin was small, it was efficient. Luggage stored under the bed. Room well attended to each morning and evening. I would like a suite next time.
  Viking Egil Deck Plans