3. Viking Egil
I chose this cruise with the assistance of my travel agent. I had never been on a river cruise and this one began in Budapest which I had always wanted to visit. I was initially surprised that the cabin was small. I would have liked a larger cabin. Nevertheless, my traveling companion and I adjusted. The introduction to the cruise by the Program Director, Oliver Deak, was really informative and I was looking forward to our excursions. They did not disappoint. The excursions were well- organized. They were informative and the guides were knowledgeable. I was able to appreciate each city for itself. The trip to Gottweig Abby in Passau was especially good. Whether it was breakfast on the Aquavit Terrace or dinner in the Restaurant, the food was excellent. No matter what cuisine was being served at dinner, it was a winner. I liked the coffee bar outside of the Lounge. It was available any time. The German night dinner was so good. All of the food associated with German cuisine was available. The staff was wonderful. They were ready to serve all the time. They got to know you and what you liked and were ready with whatever it was when you sat down. The servers in the Restaurant were really excellent. It made dining a pleasure. I liked it so much, I am going to book two (2) more cruises next year.

Better than I thought

Viking Egil Cruise Review by bpgor123

I liked it so much, I am going to book two (2) more cruises next year.
bpgor123’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Egil price drops

Cabin 317.
The cabin was very small. The bathroom was very small as well. I did like the heated floors.
I was surprised at how small the room was.
  Viking Egil Deck Plans