3. Marella Dream
My first cruise was on the Dream and it's sad to see the poor old girl struggling. The Dream is tired and needs to a complete refurbish. This was a holiday for an extended family bonding - thankfully, the company made this as this cruise was disappointing. Unfortunately - Hi-di-Hi on the water! The cabin was a reasonable size and kept immaculately clean by staff; unfortunately the bedding was stained with holes in it. Very disappointing. I liked the dining at the Orion but other members of my party were not impressed. The service was excellent as usual except for the last evening when we waited 30 minutes between courses. The Lido/Sirens food (buffet) was passable but not much vegetarian choice; it was hardly a nice dining experience as I'd forgotten how awkward the set up was. We had 'bigged up' the shows to our family but they were dire - the performers were not up to the usual Thomson standard. I know everyone has to start somewhere, but do the newbies have to all start at once? It seemed that way. Both pools are now child friendly so if you want to be 'bombed', splashed or caught up in the melee - good luck - and I'm sad to say, these children appeared to be unsupervised or guided (sorry to those few people who were carrying out their parental role). The Jacuzzis where supposed to be adult only or over 16s (or over 12 if with adults - but once again this was interpreted by some parents as 'any adult')...there were younger children in there. Service in restaurants, bars, housekeeping, reception were all excellent as usual. The various ports and excursions were brilliant - I'd go back but on a different ship. Embarkation and disembarkation went smoothly although Corfu airport is tiny for the amount of holiday traffic.

Poor Old Girl

Marella Dream Cruise Review by Holidayrocker

Holidayrocker’s Full Rating Summary
Get Marella Dream price drops

The cabin was a fairly good size and kept clean and tidy as usual. Unfortunately the bedding was stained and ripped. Not pleasant
  Marella Dream Deck Plans