3. Viking Gullveig
Wanted to introduce my Granddaughter to Europe. So many inclusive AND additional tours and activities (all exciting, well guided and INSPIRING!)Visited great, legendary Cities and sights. Not rushed, thorough and in Depth. High standard tour guides....TOTALLY INSPIRING. I can't wait to take my NEXT TRIP with VIKING. The care and attention of Staff and Crew was courteous, warm and VERY efficient! The all inclusive price was most competitive and VERY REASONABLE... A GREAT BARGAIN! The comfort and amenities provided in our state room (French Balcony) OUTSTANDING! Thank you VIKING! I will be Back. I really appreciated the size of the bathroom, loved the heated floors! Enjoyed the high quality toiletry products. Daily room service was impeccable and some days, FUN... we would sometimes receive a little "GIFT" from housekeeping... a very clever dog wearing sun glasses made from our towels. Apart from all the things already mentioned I also enjoyed the small number of passengers. I booked a Pre Cruise extension for 3 nights in PRAGUE... Stunning! we were accommodated at the centrally located EXQUISITE Art Nouveau Palace adjacent to Wenceslas Square. Truly SPLENDID accommodation! Thanks for it all! Congratulations.

Outstanding accommodation! Excellent culinary experience! Most excellent service

Viking Gullveig Cruise Review by johannamorrison

• Sail Date: June 2016
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: French Balcony Superior

I can't wait to take my NEXT TRIP with VIKING.

Thank you VIKING! I will be Back.

Truly SPLENDID accommodation! Thanks for it all! Congratulations.
johannamorrison’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Gullveig price drops

French Balcony Superior
Cabin C 315 ???
TERRIFIC in all regards!!! loved the Bathroom!
Upper Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins